NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF U.S., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- How to Participate: Follow the instructions in the email to submit an entry (“Promotion”) and be automatically entered (“Entry” or “Entries”). Promotion begins October 2, 2017 12:00pmCST and ends October 25, 2017 at midnight CST (“Promotion Period”).
- Sponsor: Merrill Corporation, One Merrill Circle, St. Paul, MN 55108.
- Eligibility: Contest is open to all legal United States residents, 18 years and older as of date of participation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Merrill and those individuals residing in an employee’s household are ineligible. One entry per person for the drawing. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Prizes: Drawing of eligible Entries will be held on October 27, 2017. One (1) participant will be drawn to win Free Registration to the Current Financial Reporting Issues Conference (“CFRI”). Prize includes all conference general sessions (Monday, November 13, 2017 and Tuesday, November 14, 2017) and the evening Networking Reception (Monday, November 13, 2017.) Prize also includes daily breakfast, refreshment breaks and luncheon. If winner is already registered for the conference, CFRI Conference organizers will refund the initial registration (value: up to $1,295).
- Redemption: Potential winners will be notified via contact information provided (phone and email) within seven (7) days of the conclusion of the Promotion. Each potential winner will have three (3) business days from the notification date to respond, or his/her entry will be disqualified and his/her prize forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- Conditions of Entry: By participating, participants agree to the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects. Winner is solely responsible for payment of taxes on prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud or a technical failure compromises the integrity of the Contest as determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court of competent jurisdiction located in St. Paul, MN, which court shall apply the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard for rules of conflicts of law. In any such dispute, participant shall not, under any circumstances, be entitled to claim punitive, incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actually out-of-pocket expenses (if any) associated with participating in the Contest, and participant hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Limitation of Liability: Except where prohibited, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries and affiliates from all claims, potential risk or damages arising out of participation in the Contest and acceptance, use, misuse, or participation in the Prize received in the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible entries; or for any technical, electronic, telephonic, hardware, software, or computer malfunctions or errors of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions which may limit prevent, or interfere with a participant’s ability to take part in the Contest.
- Cancellation Policy: Substitutions and cancellations may be made prior to November 8, 2017. Such request must be sent in writing via email to Linda Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winners List: Information regarding a list of winning participants may be requested by:
Mail: By mailing a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Merrill Corporation, Attn: Linda Cameron, One Merrill Circle, St. Paul, MN 55108; or
Email: By emailing Linda Cameron at email@example.com
All requests must be received by November 8, 2017.
If you would prefer not to receive any further contest notifications from Merrill, please provide us with your name, address & company name. Mail your request to: Merrill Corporation, Attn Marketing, One Merrill Circle, St. Paul, MN 55108