A Continued Decline for US Private Equity
See what has been driving the general cooling of the US PE activities and the trends you can expect to see play out through the remainder of the year in the Merrill Corporation and PitchBook’s 3Q 2016 US PE Breakdown report.
Through the third quarter of the year, transaction counts have fallen and total capital invested at first sight looks high. However, that aggregate figure is not an adequate representation of the entire market’s general sentiment.
What is covered:
- Why Dealmakers have to be more prudent in today’s context
- The Brexit and US elections impact on deals
- 3Q 2016 league tables
- PE deal flow by sector and size
- Analysis of transaction multiplex
- Metrics on exit and fundraising activity
Download the full report now →