Although volume and value of M&A transactions was down in the first quarter of 2016, cross-border M&A continues to contribute at high levels. Gain insights and reflections on the opportunities and challenges in cross-border M&A activity in this roundtable discussion with an esteemed panel of M&A experts.
The principle issues addressed in this report include:
- Why is Cross-Border M&A growing?
- What makes Cross-Border M&A a special skill set
- How has Cross-Border M&A changed?
- China: Growth Engine, Black Box or Powder Keg
- Corruption Risk: M&A bane or opportunity?
Experts have predicted strong growth in cross-border M&A will continue to build in the months and years to come. Get world class advice for cross-border deal making and stay on pace with the global outlook on M&A with this keynote conversation, produced in partnership with the M&A Advisor.