Get a read on the energy market from industry experts in the webinar, “Capitalizing on the Shifting Sands of the Energy Market,” from the North American shale revolution to the recent resurgence in clean technology.
Subject: Opportunities and challenges presented by the current state of the energy market
Date: May 20, 2014
Run time: 55 minutes
- Joe Dannenmaier, Energy Practice Group, Thompson & Knight
- Matthew Lake, Vice President, TPH Partners
- Anthony Sibilia, Equity Research Analyst, Oil Service Team, Credit Suisse
- Richard Martin, Moderator, Senior Director, Merrill DataSite
- Learn about larger trends taking place in the energy industry, including trends in deal structure, financing and deal size.
- See where the most active industry-related M&A opportunities are.
- Become familiar with challenges and opportunities arising as the United States adapts its infrastructure to increased oil and gas production.
- Understand the role of clean energy in the United States, and how fracking has changed the energy landscape.
- Identify some of the most active buyers and sellers today.