With M&A activity intense—as of October 2013, there have been 1,715 M&A deals worth approximately $104 billion—five industry dealmakers provide insights and examples for startups and buyers in the webinar, “The Evolution of the Tech Startup Exit Strategy.”
Date: March 27, 2014
Run time: 58 minutes
- Amanda Bicofsky, Vice President, LUMA Partners
- Brenon Daly, Research Director of M&A, 451 Research
- Gregory Hill, Managing Director, GCH Partners
- Bill Siegel, Senior Vice President, SecondMarket
- Adam Stulberger, Partner, Tailwind Capital
- Consider the long-term challenges of today’s frothy tech valuations.
- Explore how to value the right exit strategy—the pros and cons of an IPO versus an outright sale versus remaining independent.
- Understand how the JOBS Act can affect middle market companies’ capital-raising activities.
- Familiarize yourself with trends in digital media, and which industries are attracting the most interest from a funding and exit perspective.
- Look at the long-term impact of crowdfunding.
- Learn about the most important “must-do” pre-acquisition due diligence activities to conduct on tech startups.