Michael Melbinger is a partner in the Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Practice at the Chicago offices of law firm Winston & Strawn. Attorney Melbinger speaks at numerous conferences, writes a blog on executive compensation, is frequently quoted in the media, and authored the book Executive Compensation. Dimensions spoke with Mr. Melbinger about proxy preparation and compensation-related topics for SEC filers in the 2017 proxy season.
- The 5 most important compensation-related topics
- Issues related to non-GAAP financial disclosures
- Design, approval and disclosure of director compensation programs
Also in this month's Dimensions:
- Guiding the board through its fiduciary duties on corporate cybersecurity
- Recent developments in structured data for companies and investors
Download the report now →