Download this report and see what has been driving the general cooling of M&A and how the first half compares extremely favorably with every post-crisis year bar in Merrill Corporation and Mergermarket’s Half Year 2016 Deal Drivers Americas report.
After two blockbuster years for M&A, dealmaking in the first half of 2016 would, at first glance, appear to have hit the buffers: there were 2,866 deals in H1 2016 in the Americas, a 10% decline on the same period in 2015.
However, these figures don’t tell the whole story.
What is covered:
- Why Dealmakers expect US M&A to pick up in second half
- The sectors that are going to see more deal strength
- Americas heat chart tracking “companies for sale” stories by sector & region
- A closer look at Canada and Latin America M&A markets
- Top announced deals for the year