Download the latest edition now and inform yourself of November’s deal making activity.
Merrill Corporation has partnered with Thomson Reuters to produce a monthly league table, ranking leading M&A advisors in Asia Pacific (APAC) including Japan. This summary also provides insight into the biggest deals in the region for the previous month.
- Just how much of a sharp decline occurred in deal making activity from October to November, with activity totalling US$105.5 billion.
- The ‘Top Deals of the Month':
- What did Yum! Brands Inc. do to its shareholders in a transaction worth more than US$10 billion?
- Who did Samsung Electronics merge with for a total value of US $8.8 billion, making it the biggest South Korea outbound M&A deal on record?
- Who’s topping the leader board as the premier M&A financial advisor in Asia Pacific and Japan with a market share of 16.2%?
Complete the short form now to get your league table. →