Please join our complimentary one-hour webcast to hear observations from top experts on recent SEC XBRL filings submitted by IFRS Foreign Private Issuers. Presenters will discuss common IFRS XBRL issues, with a focus on helping all filers improve their XBRL-tagged financials. Don't miss this no-nonsense webinar that will help IFRS XBRL filers “get it right” and reduce the risk from XBRL financials that are now publicly available.
Choose From One Of Two Dates:
1) April 24, 2018, 9:00 AM EDT / 2:00 PM BST
2) April 25, 2018, 11:00 AM EDT / 4:00 PM BST
Who Should Attend:
- SEC Foreign Private Issuers that file IFRS financials, including CFOs, Controllers, External Financial Reporting, Financial Analysts, Internal Auditors, General Counsel’s office (especially those practicing securities law), Investor Relations
- Law firm partner and associates
- Anyone interested in XBRL filings, regardless of the regulator or the basis of accounting
- Observations from industry experts about recent IFRS XBRL filings
- Common IFRS XBRL problems that many companies are unaware of
- How to improve the XBRL filing and reduce non-compliance risk
- Avoiding the consequences of submitting sub-standard quality XBRL to the SEC
- Upcoming changes that will impact every company’s XBRL financials
Lou Rohman is Chair of the XBRL US Data Quality Committee and an active member of both the FASB’s and the IFRS Foundation’s XBRL advisory groups. Lou has significant practical, hands-on experience with IFRS XBRL for SEC registrants.
Bartek Czajka was the lead XBRL individual at the IFRS Foundation in charge of the IFRS Taxonomy over the last seven years. Bartek now works closely with SEC registrants to “do XBRL the right way”, providing his unparalleled knowledge of accounting, XBRL and the IFRS taxonomy.
This event has already taken place. The webinar playback is here.