Big players are making waves in insurance M&A: whether that means headlining industry-transforming deals or plunking down billions for pricey add-ons. At the same time, an array of market drivers - including disruptive entrants (like Amazon), natural disasters, Obamacare uncertainty and rising interest rates - are shaking up the entire sector. Our expert panel will discuss the implications these industry and market factors have on the M&A market.
Key topics of discussion will include:
- Amazon, JP Morgan Chase and Berkshire Hathaway’s recently announced healthcare venture
- Impact of Obamacare regulatory uncertainty on the insurance market
- Insurance fallout from global spate of natural disasters and rising interest rates
- Drivers behind private equity interest and ongoing industry consolidation
- Hot spots, new business models and entrants to the insurance market
In this complimentary webinar our expert panel will explore these critical topics and more.
Register now to be sure you don’t miss the discussion.