If you do business with EU consumers, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) must be on your radar. By May 25, 2018, any company doing business in the European Union must comply with these guidelines that unify data protection protocols for all individuals in the EU. Listen to this webinar below.
Non-compliance with GDPR will carry heavy penalties, which may include fines of up to 4 percent of a company’s annual worldwide turnover.
Make sure you are ready. This webinar is focused on the key implications for dealmakers and the considerations they must face. Topics will include:
- Do privacy considerations impact valuations?
- Is the risk profile of certain sectors going to change?
- Will GDPR impact the attractiveness of acquisitions into the EU?
- A lawyers and bankers need to amend signing and closing procedures?
- Do acquirers need to expand their IT skillset to conduct due diligence?
- With data breaches taking time to materialize, do liability clauses need to be amended?
- What are the considerations for post-merger integrations?