6 ways to impress your boss
Abby Roberts, Merrill Corporation | March 30, 2018
In the cut-throat world of M&A, your data room provider can make an outsized impact on deal success. Pick Merrill DatasiteOne and be a stand-out.
- Avoid Embarrassing Delays. Upload 250,000 documents in as little as 14 minutes and use DatasiteOne on any device – not just tethered to a laptop. Clients will be amazed at how quickly you get their project up and running, starting your deal off on a strong note.
- Speed-up Due Diligence. DatasiteOne’s new contextual search engine dramatically improves bidders’ ability to review key documents quickly and accurately. The faster the review, the better chance of a successful deal outcome in a shorter timeline and the happier your boss will be.
- Keep it Simple. With input from more than 1,200 dealmakers globally, Merrill DatasiteOne is designed to avoid admin headaches. It consolidates tracking into one spot and cuts down click-time by more than 40%. The less complexity, the less chance of mistakes – making everyone’s life a little brighter.
- Show Vigilance. Protecting confidential information from intruders is top of mind for everyone, particularly during market and employee-sensitive processes like M&A. Prove to clients that you share their security concerns by picking the application with the strictest global security standards across the data security chain, including ISO/IEC 27001 certification and SSAE SOC 2 Type II attestation.
- Take Backup. Late nights, weekends, whenever – our customer service team makes you look good. Dealmakers around the world trust Merrill’s locally-based expert teams for support across a spectrum of transaction types – 24/7/365, in 14 languages, via phone, email or chat.
- Play to Win. Boost your reputation and demonstrate you’re on top of the latest M&A technology trends by choosing the world’s only SaaS app for due diligence. Be a savvy buyer and understand how DatasiteOne helps secure success – your boss will thank you!