Learn more by listening to the full podcast. Topics include:
- How to establish a point of view and why it matters
- A valuable way to have a cup of coffee
- What Shruti’s day-to-day looks like
- How her firm found and invested in Simility
- What agitated workforce means and why it’s important
- Common mistakes founders make
- The untapped female market opportunity
- Advice for women looking to get into venture capital
- The "secret sauce" behind being a successful VC
Array focuses on investments in big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), and recently sold one of its first investments, a fraud-prevention technology called Simility, to Paypal for $120m cash.
Register now for our upcoming webinar, Merrill Insight™ Video | Hot or Hype? Trends in Technology M&A to hear more from Shruti and others as they discuss hot areas and under-invested arenas in the technology M&A space.